It's taken a lot of long nights, but we've released Intellectual Property 4.0.1-- this is a major improvement on the past versions of IProperty, and amounts to a major refactoring and modernization of the greater part of the product!
We wanted to ensure IProperty was ready for Joomla 4.0, and will stay on top of the heap as the most advanced real estate component for Joomla! Changes and improvements include:
4.0.1 Intellectual Property 2017-10-09
* Enhancement - Replaced Pluploader with Dropzone.js in IProperty image manager
* Enhancement - Add "street direction" field for property listing addresses
* Enhancement - Implemented caching in multiple core functions for increased speed
* Enhancement - Implemented caching in helper functions for increased speed
* Enhancement - Updates for Falang multilingual front end translations (requires IProperty Falang v3.3.6 content elements installed separately)
* Enhancement - Update for Falang multilingual keyword search in agents, companies, and properties front end list and manage views
* Enhancement - Add featured option to IP Map Module
* Enhancement - Remove most deprecated Joomla method calls including JError
* Enhancement - Update Walkscore plugin to work with new WS service
* Enhancement - Add GreatSchools.com plugin to replace Education.com
* Enhancement - Add option to sort properties in admin view by modified date
* Enhancement - Updated Google Places plugin to work with changes to the service
* Enhancement - Improved advanced search amenities query construction
* Enhancement - Add order by ordering option to featured agents module
* Enhancement - Add form method option to zsearch module
* Enhancement - Bing maps v8 support and cleaned up map scripts
* Bug fix - admin amenities view clear search button fix
* Bug fix - email update created/modified date query fix. Email updates were not being found due to incorrect query for listings created or modified after last sent date.
* Bug fix - save search panel not displaying in advanced search view when 'save property' option is disabled. Wrong variable.
* Bug fix - advanced search (1 & 2) ajax route problem with sef urls. Raw format issue fixed.
* Bug fix - admin panel 'users with saved properties' also pulling users with saved searches instead of only users with saved properties
* Bug fix - fix issues with Bing maps when using SSL
* Bug fix - fix issue with waterfront searches in menu items and adv search
* Bug fix - fix issue with timeouts when generating empty snippet
* Bug fix - fix issue with IP News feed timeouts
* Bug fix - ensure random ordering works in object models
* Bug fix - Removed jToolbarHelper throwing 500 errors due to J3.7 updates
* Info - removed Education.com school finder plugin, as they have discontinued the API
Stop by http://extensions.thethinkery.net to get your update!